Skilled Maryville Criminal Defense Attorneys Who Fight for Your Rights and Your Future
Upholding the rights of the accused in Blount County and beyond for 30 years
When you’re accused of a crime, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed. A conviction could lead to serious consequences that have long-lasting effects on your life. You may feel frightened, or angry, and you may feel as though no one understands what you’re going through in that moment. What many people feel is totally alone.
We’re here to tell you that you’re never, ever alone. Kevin W. Shepherd opened his law firm, Shepherd and Associates, P.C. in Maryville, Tennessee because he believed that people deserve an attorney they can rely on and trust. He started his career as Public Defender 26 years ago, and he is just as passionate about protecting your rights today as he was then. When you feel like the world is closing in on you, my team and we are there by your side to keep you safe.
Do you need a criminal defense lawyer?
Whether you’re accused of a misdemeanor or a felony, there is no criminal charge that we cannot defend. We have helped countless numbers of residents and visitors who faced sever repercussions if convicted. You can rely on our support and aggressive litigation techniques when you’re facing:
- Felony charges. We have successfully concluded cases involving murder charges, rape charges and manslaughter charges. When you’re accused of a heinous crime, we have the skills and the resources to launch the comprehensive defense you need.
- Drug charges. From marijuana to accusations of trafficking, we handle all accusations of drug crimes. We ensure that justice is done and that your rights are protected.
- DUI. A DUI charge can lead to far more than the loss of your license. We fight for your right to drive in Tennessee. In cases where the charges cannot be totally dropped, we put my negotiation skills to use.
- Misdemeanors. Even a shoplifting conviction can land you in jail, if the circumstances are right. We have successfully negotiated and tried case involving misdemeanor charges.
- Traffic violations. A traffic ticket can cost you time and money. We offer you dedicated defense of traffic violations, including speeding tickets and reckless driving.
Compassionate to your needs; aggressive in your defense
When Kevin Shepherd founded his law firm, it was because he saw a need in our Maryville community for criminal defense attorneys who really dedicated themselves to their clients. We are proud of the long-lasting relationships our team builds with the people we serve. We work hard to create a stress-free environment where everyone is on a first-name basis, and where you are safe to discuss your fears and concerns. But just because we care doesn’t mean that we’re “soft;” the attorneys at the firm are formidable opponents in trial, relentless fighting on your behalf. We don’t back down from a fight when a fight is necessary to protect your rights.
Discuss your criminal charges with a Maryville defense attorney who puts you first
The Maryville office of Shepherd and Associates, P.C. serves clients throughout East Tennessee. No matter how bleak things look now, we promise to stand by your side. To schedule a consultation with at our firm, please call 865.225.9655 or fill out our contact form. You don’t have to be alone.